Friday 3 August 2007

The world viewed from my back garden

This is a photograph of begonias in a blue pot in my garden.
After some gifted assistance from Picasa it made me think of the pictures sent back from the moon landings of the world.
I am still crafting and giving priority to the spread, which is down to the last twenty four squares now, then its the surround.
I will post a photo as soon as its done.
By the way I was told an amusing thing this week, for a senior moment.
Craft = Can't remember a flipping thing.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dancin Fool said...

Wow! That's awesome!

bowledover said...

Thank you dancin' fool. I played around and it emerged all by its self. Wonderful programe.
Would that I was as good.
I will try for some more pictures.
Thanks for the lesson on deleting I have cleared out a lot.

Dancin Fool said...

I think you should take credit. I know that Picasa does the editing effects but your eye spotted the shot emerging and decided when it was finished.

bowledover said...

Thank you again dancin' fool, modesty forbids me from taking all credit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...