Sunday 30 December 2007

Saving Wildlife and the Environment

There has been a trial on in the area where I live, to lower the amount of plastic bags being used by the public when shopping. Evidence is there that the message has been heard by the local public.
The damage to the environment by these bags, is wide spread and although some manufactures claim that their bags are bio degradable, the degraded dust still contains toxic waste particles.

I can not help thinking of the song "One Way or Another I'm Going to Get You"

I have found a site which is attempting to encourage us to greater awareness of our own part in saving the environment and would ask that you visit the site to see if you can find a way of adopting their message and their Bags of course. Please visit

morsbags.com

While looking at the site I wondered if fund raising projects, say for schools, could would benefit by selling the bags, what would we not do for our children and their future.

1 comment:

Mac's niece said...

I really liked the morsbags site - great idea and some good stats.

Good luck with the fundraising and get fit campaign for 2008. I know you can do it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...