Wednesday 5 March 2008

My Crochet Stash

My stash for crochet consists of 14 packs 400grms of white No 10 thread and another 14 packs of cream. I am in heaven with so much in my store.
The plan already in operation, is to make another spread like the last one but in cream, for a relation. It will go well in their new home.
The white will make up an Irish lace spread which I have long wanted to make. It will go in my guest room.
There is enough yarn left to make two bed runners, one with a pink satin under cover and another with a dark brown cotton under cover. I have the material waiting to be used.
However UFO's I have a linen table cloth with crochet panels part finished and which I now need to extend to fit a six foot table. It will not be frogged though.
What would I do without my crafts, time would hang heavy I think.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...