Friday 27 June 2008

Lace Curtain

I saw the pattern for this curtain in a magazine called 'Simply Knitting' and wanted to make it at once.

Although restricted in the colour of yarn, as it was the only four ply the shop had in, I was pleased with the richness of it anyway.
It is a new shop opened not far from where I live with a limited stock.

As is my way I have made a couple of changes to the finished project, scalloping the header bar instead of just using turning chain and doubling the first and last rows of trebles which I feel frame the work.
There are fifty cords to make and I am on number seven now.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dancin Fool said...

Hello! That looks so lovely. I can't wait to see it hanging. Congratulations on your first Online Craft Club post! I saw there was only one other participant this week but these things grow rapidly.

bowledover said...

thanks dancin' the cords are growing eight now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...