Wednesday 13 August 2008

Rain and yet more rain

As you can see its rather wet.
In some ways I do not mind as weeding and tidying the garden is much easier when the ground is no longer parched.
The plants too take on a deeper colour.
Better get used to it, as the weather forecast is for more of this rain persisting over the next two months.
I read today that the wonderful autumn tree colour foliage is well advanced, Horse Chestnut trees are well on their way to providing children with this years conkers and other trees are displaying signs of leaf drop for winter.
I can pip this as my crocuses are showing their leaves already, the weather is certainly mixed up.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dancin Fool said...

Wow! That's an amazing picture, the ripples are brilliant, well done!

bowledover said...

Thanks dancin' I have been getting some interesting shots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...