Thursday 13 November 2008

Sky Watch 13






1) Lord L was watching
the full moon on
November 11 and
captured this picture.







2) This is a picture taken by me,
of the sun setting in the west,
again on 11 November.
























3) Yes there is a full moon here rising in the east,
on the same day as the other two.
What a wonderful change in the weather since last week.
Perhaps we need the not so good weather, to remind us of just how good it can be.

Please click on the picture to enlarge the view.

To see many more wonderful pictures from around the world please click on the
Sky Watch Banner, in my side bar.

There are new team members at Sky Watch and to them as well as the more established members,
I send my thanks for making this service seam free and such a joy to share in.
Posted by Picasa

21 comments:

Juliana RW said...

great shot of ur moon..

My SWF post this week : in HERE or HERE. I hope you have time to visit. Thanks

Dewdrop said...

Wow! All in the same day! How awesome! Great captures by you and Lord L.

Louise said...

All three are beautiful. The sky is full of interest and color, and all so different. Well done.

Dancin Fool said...

Wonderful, all of them. You get the most lovely views of the moon from your house. I wish you clear night skies to enjoy it.

EG CameraGirl said...

The moon to my eyes looks almost like it's 3-D! I really LOVE that photo. ;-)

Photo Cache said...

All three are beautiful in their differences. Thanks to Lord L for the first shot.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures - stunning views!

Anonymous said...

Lovely moon shot - of course all your pictures are great. Happy SWF!

Jane Hards Photography said...

All so pretty form the deep hues to the gentle pinks.

bobbie said...

All three beautiful. I love the moon shots.

bowledover said...

Thank you everyone for you visits and comments.
May the Week be good to you.
Please if you have a moment look at the lovely oriental pictures, that dancin' has put up for me in my side bar. They change each day.

Grammy said...

Great photos & amazing colors
Happy SWF!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

What a great set of sky photos and thanks so much for your remarks.

Carletta said...

Wonderful shots - all of them!
Amazing they are all in the same day.

david mcmahon said...

Thanks for the visit and the comment. I really like the pastel shades in the last shot.

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

All three are very interesting shots. I think the last one is my favorite.

Unknown said...

Great piccies, love the moon shot

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful set of photographs for skywatch this week. I hope you're having a good weekend.

SandyCarlson said...

These are very great shots. Both capture such different moods. Both great!

imac said...

Beautiful shots, i also love the sky - for its never the same, every time you look its different,
I also am from lincolnshire.

Michele said...

The first picture is pretty with the misty clouds... and that last photo with the pinks over the full moon is very beautiful!!
Wonderful photography. =)
Hope your weekend is going well.
~Michele~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...