Sunday 6 December 2009

A little thought as to how children recall things

The following lines are taken from our village newsletter. It is of various quotes from the children.

Jesus enunciated the golden rule, which says do unto others before they do it to you. He also explained a man doth not live by sweat along.

The people who followed the Lord were called the 12 Decibels.

The Epistles were the wives of the Apostles.

St Paul cavorted to Christianity, he preached Holy Acrimony which is another name for Marriage.

Christians only have one spouse. This is called Monotony.

We have a lot to learn from children.

4 comments:

imac said...

Cant beat that can you lol.

bowledover said...

Hi imac it is lovely hearing the things children come out with.
I am off to Leicester this week. I will see what is available to my camera.
Thanks for your visit.

Dancin Fool said...

You are right, we have so much to learn from them. An adult could not have written better interpretations!

My favourite - do unto others before they do unto you!

A little favourite of mine I remember from childhood, don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it you can do it again tomorrow!

bowledover said...

Hi dancin' thanks for stopping by.
I was amused by the sayings too. And yours.
Monotony also got me smiling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...