Saturday 16 January 2010

First Lacework in 2010



Buds

Fine Lace Delicacy:

Designed by: Miyoshi Kuroi.
Adapted by: Bowledover.

This is a 42cm diameter lace cloth.
Materials: 50 grams No 10 crochet cotton, in white.
Crochet hook: 1.5 UK size.
Time taken to make 8 hours.

I noted that over time I had lost contact with crafts on my Blog, and have spent time planning to redress this matter.
It feels as though I spent 2009 being productive, although the results left here as soon as they were completed.
Blogger will be my photographic portfolio this year.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dancin Fool said...

I love the way you have photoghraphed these, and you made them all too! You are very gifted, and patient. xx

bowledover said...

Thank you Dancin'.
Not quite as gifted as you in Photography, but I am working on it.
The more complex the pattern, the more I need to work it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...