Sunday 20 April 2008

Tagged CD/CV

Dancin has tagged me alongside some of her other bloggers, to a CD/CV tag. There are 10 questions all relating to music, memories and unfulfilled wishes.
Read on and you will see what she means and I have thought about.

1) What was the name of the first record you ever bought?
Reply. Eddie Cochran, Summer Time Blues.

2) What was the song that led to your first pop star crush ?
Reply. Eddie Cochran, Three Steps to Heaven.

3) The song which reminds you of your first true love.
Reply. Dedicated to the One I love, Mamas and Papas ( don't you hear a Nicole there and Papa from the Renault advert some years ago.)

4) A song that is guaranteed to make you dance.
Reply. Now I've Had the Time of my Life, from Dirty Dancing.

5) Your favourite holiday track.
Reply. Alison Moyer, Fever.

6) The song you would most like to sing on stage.
Reply. I know him so well, Elaine Paige sung by dancin and Barbara Dixon sung by me.

7) The most embarrassing record you have ever bought.
Reply. Dear Nola, Frank Kelly( I believe) Now listen here Slurry Head. Seemed a good idea at the time.

8) The best guitar riff ever.
Reply. The Dueling Banjo's riff from Deliverance. A film which makes you blood run cold but that music is unforgettable.Closely followed by Lily Was Here.

9) The one song you wish you had written.
Reply. The song about the River Iffy and sang by Enya in Riverdance. I would give my eye teeth to be able to sing like her and that song too.

10) What is you favourite Radio Station or DJ. Radio Two.

3 comments:

Dancin Fool said...

Wonderful, wonderful choices! I really enjoyed reading your answers. Thank you so much for taking part!

bowledover said...

Hi dancin' you are welcome and I too enjoyed it. Its easy to forget things.
I thought about my youth, my brother, parents and friends.
Not a bad way to spend an hour or two.

Dancin Fool said...

Hello! Just to let you know I am still looking even while we get our connection sorted. It should be this week hopefully!

Bye for now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...