Wednesday 31 December 2008

Last Crafts of 2008

In my rush to finish gifts , I failed to take pictures of three lace items which have already gone out.
Two were 12 " lace mats with a bath bomb (bath smellies) tied in the centre, raffle prizes for the bowls club.
The third is a24" table centre lace cloth, for a friend who I play bowls with.

I made two of these Christmas rings, as a small broach type decoration for Christmas.


Next is a birthday present from my eldest daughter, A Knitting Mill.
Instead of working for hours with French Knitting, using a dolly peg.
Just thread up the mill and wind the handle which operates the four hooks.
I made 11 yards of knitting in twenty minutes.

The end product will be the interwoven shoulder strap for a bag made for a friend.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Photo Cache said...

Oh my dear, I just dropped by to wish you the very best for the New Year. Good health and peace of mind.

Dancin Fool said...

Hello! I meant to tell you I got lots of comments about my Christmas ring and have decided that the bell is a fairy keeping me company and lending a watchful eye!

Welcome to the third year of your blog!

Michele said...

You sure are crafty! I adore seeing what wonderful things you create!!
I hope you have a wonderful New Year!!!!
((Hugs))
~Michele~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...