Thursday 9 April 2009

Sky Watch Friday 29





How time flies. Good evening everyone.
You will see in the above pictures that we went to the Lincolnshire East Coast for a day yesterday.
It was sunny ,with a cold wind blowing.
Alford Mill is a working five sail mill, their very good products can be bought on line.
Grandson was introduced to speed, I think he will want more of this pursuit.
Mablethorpe beach, the sea was reminiscent of Newcastle brown ale,
as the winds and approaching full moon stirred up the sea.
Star Fish high and dry.
The fields are again being clothed in Lincoln Green.
Lord L, daughter and grandson make their way back home from the beach.
Sand dunes.
Rescued seals at the Mablethorpe Sea Life Sanctuary.




We had a lovely day out.

To enlarge the picture just click on it.

To see many more Sky Watch Pictures from around the world.
Just click on the Sky Watch Banner in my side bar on the right.

Sky Watch was the concept of Dot. There are a team of people who assist in this meme.
They visit sites, monitor and assist in the seam free running of the meme.
Thanks go to them all for their time consuming and unpaid work.
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Wonderful grouping of photos, happy skies!

Martha Z said...

A great group of photos. It looks like you had a wonder-filled day.

Mojo said...

I am officially jonesin' for some beach time now. I must go down to the seas again.

Janie said...

Beautiful photos. I love the windmill and the starfish.

Jane Hards Photography said...

This made me think of Lytham St Annes a place I know well. Strange. Happy images, for happy times.

EG CameraGirl said...

Looks like you're enjoying some lovely weather. Very cheerful looking photos.

Anonymous said...

nice post. enjoyed the collage.

My skywatch photos are on my brookville daily photo blog.

Carver said...

Great collection of sky shots. All beautiful in their individual settings.

Unknown said...

Great photomontage!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

BD: It was a really neat show. You shared some neat shots from the beach.

Ivon said...

Awesome group of photos. Looks like Spring is in the air in the UK. Thanks for sharing.

SandyCarlson said...

These are astounding. Thanks for sharing your beautiful world.

Carletta said...

I loved clicking on your wonderful collage and exploring all the details - lovely images!

Your comment on my water tower post was interesting in that you said folks made homes out of them. I'd love to see one of those.

Michele said...

Another masterpiece from a true artist... this is very good.
I just adore that starfish on the sand, it's not something I will ever see around here, it is beautiful.

Hugs to you, my friend!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...