Thursday 30 April 2009

Sky Watch Friday 32






Skies while Traveling about my County.

It is worth while clicking on the picture to enlarge it.

1) Royal Air Force Officer Training Flying School at Cranwell. Hangers and airfields.
Prince's Charles and William trained to fly here.

2 and 3) Crows queue up to mob gardens for bird food. Bowledover's birds diner
had just opened.

4 and 6) Oil Seed Rape crops in the Lincoln City environs. The county is full of this crop.
Some times Flax is grown in the fields next to the Rape.
As Flax has a wonderful blue flower , the contrast is lovely and cooling against the
fierce yellow of rape.

5) Apple Blossom. The birds raid this tree and some times I see them staggering around
as the fermented apple catches up with them.



To see more Sky Watch pictures from around the world, just click on the
Sky Watch Banner in my side bar on the right.


Sky Watch has been running for some time now.
Dot and Tom were the people who founded this meme.
Since then many volunteers have continued its success.
My thanks to them all for their unstinting work.




Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Sylvia K said...

A delightful group of shots! Lovely skies, lovely colors! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend!

Leora said...

What a wonderful collage. My favorite is the bottom right photo, with the landscape that has some yellow and the distant city. I also enjoy the apple blossoms.

Carver said...

Wonderful collage of shots you've taken. I enjoyed them all.

EG CameraGirl said...

I'd love to see the flax growing beside the rape. I bet it is lovely indeed!

Dewdrop said...

Beautiful collage, as always! Love the top left, such a crisp blue!

bobbie said...

This is a beautiful collage as always.

Michele said...

Again another beautiful collage of photos that I am always loving... you are always a delight to visit, and I thank you, my friend, for coming by to visit me...
please have a wonderful weekend.

Photo Cache said...

Great selection of images. It's always nice to see more than one sky watch image. Enjoy the weekend.

Brad Myers said...

Good skywatch photos, thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Great photo collage for sky watch!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

BD: What a neat collage of sky shots. Thanks for sharing your view of the sky.

Linda said...

Beautiful Spring pictures. Quintessentially English with the fields and blossom.

Elisabeth's bright side said...

Lovely skies. I do enjoy your collages! Have a nice weekend.

Janie said...

My favorite is #6, bottom right, but they're all great photos.

Naturegirl said...

A wonderful collage of your skies! Great idea! Enjoyed each one!

SandyCarlson said...

I really enjoy these photo samplers. They give me a nice sense of where you are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...