Thursday 14 May 2009

Sky Watch Friday 34




Its that time of the week again when we all share the pleasures of Sky Watching from around the world.

This weeks entry has been provided by Lord L.
This is because I have spent time getting my computer mended and operational again.
Thank you Lord L, also known as my other half.

We had our daughter and her two pups( pups=affectionate name) staying with us for the week.
The pups were so well behaved and we accompanied them on various walks about our village.

To see more Sky Watch pictures around the world just click on the banner in my side bar on the right.

To enlarge the picture, just click on it.

Sky Watch a meme originating with Dot and Tom has entertained hundreds of people across the world.
It has dedicated team members who give their time, monitoring and running a seam free theme.
Thank You all.
Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

You've had some fantastic clouds this week! Great pictures!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Beautiful montage and those clouds are so intense.

Dewdrop said...

I love your collages! The one on the bottom left is my absolute favorite. Gorgeous!

Photo Cache said...

Always offering us with wonderful collage.

Have a great weekend.

jabblog said...

Wow! Lovely shots - Lincolnshire is a wonderful place for grand skies.

Sylvia K said...

Fabulous collage, gorgeous colors, beautiful clouds! Just doesn't get any better! Happy SWF! Have a great weekend!

Carver said...

Those are all wonderful shots. I love the contrast in the shots with the plowed fields.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

BD: I must say that second photo is a winner, that cloud looks like a swordfish cloud jumping out of the water (sky).

SandyCarlson said...

Oh, amazing. So very beautiful. I love your posts.

bobbie said...

A beautiful group of photos this week.

Dancin Fool said...

Hey I am famous!!!! Lovely shots and I remember how beautiful the skies were that week. Thanks again for a wonderful visit! xxx

Susan at Stony River said...

what a beautiful collection! I love the light on the fields and the big clouds...and the PUPPIES! It sounds like a wonderful week together.

Unknown said...

Beautiful collection of photos..

Those clouds are lovely as are the *pups* :-)

Arija said...

Love the wonderful couds, especially on the lower left, the landscapes ar great with wildflowers and is tha an asparagus field?, but what I like most, are the companions so like our Rex.

Linda said...

Lovely wide skies you have in Lincolnshire - great for viewing clouds at maximum advantage.

vincibene said...

Wonderful collage! I love the dramatic clouds!

Bj said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...