Thursday 21 May 2009

Sky Watch Friday 35


It seems like five minutes since I last joined all the participants posting for Sky Watch.

These are the afternoon skies over Lincolnshire today.
First view is the river Slea which is all shades of green .
Just in case you did not recognise the view, its just out side my bowls club.
It has been warm and sunny with lots of clouds racing past today.
The second picture is the swing bridge which I included, as is was raised for maintenance work today.
I understand that the drive is on to prepare the river to accept canal boats.

To enlarge any picture, just click on it.

To see many more Sky Watch views from around the world, click on the Sky Watch Banner in my side bar on the right.


Sky Watch, a meme originating from Dot and Tom, is a place where people share their sky views from around the world.
Dot and Tom have moved on to pastures new.
There are however a dedicated team of volunteers, who visit each post and monitor the integrity of the meme.
My thanks to all of you.
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Carver said...

Those are both great. I love the swing bridge.

Dagrun said...

Green and blue can't go wrong when it comes to sky watching. Nice shots!

imac said...

Hi my friendly lincs next door blogger.lol.
Thanks for your visit and kind comments.

Love the river slee in your pics, full of summer colour.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Oooh a swing bridge. I do like a swing bridge as you know. I agree with Jon about blue and green just works so well.

Photo Cache said...

beautiful. your world is so verdant, so alive. great shots.

tapirgal said...

I love the greens in this one, especially the river.

Guy D said...

What a gorgeous location, you captured it perfectly.

Have a great weekend
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Unknown said...

Very nice shots both!
Happy weekend.

Gennasus said...

Everything's so green.....even the bridge!

Just spotted your daughter's pups, they're lovely too!

Sylvia K said...

Beautiful shots! Such rich colors and I love the swing bridge!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Bowledover: Those are two powerful views of the skies over the river.

SandyCarlson said...

These are really lovely. Looks like a wonderful place to spend some time.

Dancin Fool said...

What lovely pictures, there is so much green! The willows look fabulous and the bridge is beautiful. We should go for a walk to see it sometime. It looks complicated but fits in very well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...