Friday 3 September 2010

Persian Slippers

And here is a pair I made earlier.

I was at a loss of what to do while waiting for an appointment on Wednesday, so started these slippers. They are made in double strands of four ply cotton and
are run up quickly.
I am sure they will serve someone well.
A friend in the village has asked for a pair, for when they are on holiday. Easy to pack, light and washable.

Then while hunting through one of my pattern stores yesterday, looking for 40s jumpers and children's jumper patterns for a friend.
I found several patterns that I had been meaning to make. A small pile has joined the Christmas cards waiting to be made.

Never idle hands here.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dancin Fool said...

They are so beautiful, although not a good colour for me, you know I can never stay clean for long!

bowledover said...

I have some black yarn and will do some for you any time you like.
Thank you for the compliment.

Dancin Fool said...

Thank you! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...