Thursday 24 May 2007

I have been tagged

Well dancin' fool has tagged me to open the nearest book to me, turn to page 161,then to print the fifth full sentence on the page.
Fun and games as the first book in my study is a dictionary the word is cogent, convincing, compelling, the second was a knitting book with instructions to knit through the back of the loop,knit two together.
My reading book in the sittingroom however was more interesting.
Who has not seen a woman hide the dulness of a stupid husband, or coax the fury of a savage one? We accept this amiable slavishness,and praise a woman for it; we call this pretty treachery truth.
Vanity Fair
WM Thackery

5 comments:

Dancin Fool said...

Excellent sentence! Thank you so much for that! xx

bowledover said...

Hi dancin' fool I tagged genben but do not have a contact address to let her know, unless she visits again.

Dancin Fool said...

Hello. To get to genben's blog, go back to her comment, click on her name (when they are highlighted in blue they represent a link) this will take you to her profile. At the bottom of her profile will be the name of the blog/s she runs also highlighted in blue. If you click on the blog name it will open up her blog.

Dancin Fool said...

Umm, I take that back and sorry if you already knew! I have just tried to follow genbens link and she has not chosen to share her blog however the above method usually applies to all bloggers in case you did not know. xxx

bowledover said...

Thanks for trying re genben dancin' fool I am learning as we speak.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...