Thursday 24 May 2007

Tagged again

Dancin' fool has tagged me to list seven personal things about myself that I am comfortable to share, next to pass the message onto seven other people. Sad to say I do not have seven people who are bloggers to send it to. I hope to rectify this soon.

1) I have a capacity for patience when it comes to anything to do with crafts, books, gardening, animals and children, however I can blow a fuse when asked to make a fast decision about every day things.

2) I like to sit alone in the dark in the early hours in my frontroom and reflect on family and life events.

3) I love to read a book in the bath. Never with borrowed books as I have been known to drop one in the bath.

4) I find it hard to avoid book shops and craft shops. When I was younger it was kitchen wear shops as well.

5) I enjoy writing letters and cards to people more so than phone calls and e mails.

6) I set myself impossible targets and get cross with myself when I can not complete them all.

7) I have always wanted to be in a gem shop and look and handle the gems, I do not want to own them just feel them and see their facets.

thank you Dancin' fool.

2 comments:

Dancin Fool said...

I am really glad you posted your list. OK one more challenge for you.

At the top of the main page on your blog there should be the text 'next blog' if you press it it will take you to another random blog. Have a look through until you find 3 blogs that interest you. Leave them a message if you like (logged in as you or containing your blog address:
http://bowledoverandout.blogspot.com/

They will be able to follow your username back or input the address. It's a great way to mingle and good fun when you come across a really interesting blog!

xxx

bowledover said...

Nice one dancin'fool I triggered next blog by accident last week but did not continue it.
I will go there now.

Your challenges are educational and so much fun Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...