Tuesday 5 June 2007

Spring cleaning

Last night the other 1/2 and I decided to clear out the garage today, this would mean in order to get a morning start that I would begin and the other 1/2 join me later.
Well I started at 08.00am and was making lots of organised piles on the drive, of objects which had not seen the light of day for how ever long.
1/2 joined me after a while and was asked to put the bikes in the shed ,as then the car could be in the garage. After the clean out that is.
Well the bikes were wheeled round to the shed and tyres pumped up. On opening the sheds though 1/2 found that there was so much in there that the bikes would not fit in, back they came to the garage

It now being 10.45am 1/2 decided that we needed to go shopping for some lunch items, so he took off and I continued with the clearing.
My decorating pile, 1/2s tool pile, charity pile, tip pile, recycle bin, dust bin, and garden tools which had been left in the wrong place. A good sweep out which will no doubt cause another job. Like wash down the drive. Why do spiders come back in the place once you have swept them out?
On his return from town 1/2 helped with the re homing of items we would keep.
Its now 1.45pm.
Although the car is still out side, I am satisfied that given a spring clean of the shed, then it will be housed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...