Thursday 25 June 2009

Sky Watch Friday 38


Scotland.

Same holiday as last week.



When we first started visiting Perthshire, the trees in the garden of third picture top right, were only saplings.
The property owner used to leave the front door open on mild evenings and the light from the house shone down
the garden where the sheep grazed.
The sheep are no longer in sight and the garden has matured considerably.
It is one of my favourite views.

These are general photos of Lock Tay, taken by Lord L ( also known as my other half )
The Ram stood like this for about 3 minutes. Bet there is a fair amount of wool waiting to be gathered on him.
We both enjoy holidaying in this part of Scotland. I read a report that life expectancy is longer in Scotland.
Not surprising when there is so much wonderful scenery and fresh air.

To see many more Sky Watch pictures from around the world, click on the Sky Watch banner in my side bar on the right.

If you read about the Asperatus Cloud two entries back. You may recall some of the information was quoted from staff at The Cloud Appreciation Society. You may like to click on the Cloud Appreciation Society link in the side bar on the right.
Dancin' from In The Pink kindly has enrolled us both as members, which I thank her for .

Sky Watch was initiated by Dot and Tom. The success of the meme speaks for its self.
Thanks to them for the concept and design of the programme.
Many more volunteers have since joined in the running and monitoring of Sky Watch and give their time and support freely.
Thank you .
Posted by Picasa

22 comments:

James said...

Wonderful collage especially when it's enlarged.

Sylvia K said...

Marvelous collage! and like James, even better enlarged! Really lovely captures!

Happy SWF!

Carver said...

These are all great shots and I love the one of the ram.

Jane Hards Photography said...

I will have to pass the cloud link on to a few precipitation lovers. Like last week beautifully put together collage. Reflections have the most calming effect on me.

Sanna said...

Beautiful photos. =)

bowledover said...

Hi Sanna I visited but could not find SWF post. Thanks for your visit and Comment.
Love your birds. Lovely captures. Have a good weekend.

Dewdrop said...

I always look forward to your collections! Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful!

jabblog said...

Beautiful photo collage of a beautiful place

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

BD: What a neat look of the sky at the Lock Tay. Scotland is a neat country.

Photo Cache said...

Beautiful collage. You always always manage to show us a collection of great images.

EG CameraGirl said...

Neat collage. I really like the expression on the face of the sheep. ;-)

Michele said...

A beautiful collage as always. A wonderful sheep... he looks quite bushy!
The water shots are so beautiful... I wish I was there!

Hugs♥

Nikki Dee said...

Oh how I wish to see Scotland! And these wonderful photographs make the wish even stronger!

My Skywatch is here

Carletta said...

Very nicely arranged collage!
I was thinking that sheep looked awfully wholly. :)

My post is here: Carletta’s Captures.

Anonymous said...

It looks to be a lovely and peaceful place indeed, with outstanding skies to watch.

Dancin Fool said...

Hello! Great collage and beautiful skies and reflections. You make me want to grab my coat and head for Scotland immediately!

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

Lovely shots! Looks like a great place for a holiday.

Bradley Hsi said...

I have to click and enlarge your marvelous photos to have a good look. They are fantastic.

bowledover said...

Michele so sorry I am unable to contact you. I have visited five times now and the computer crashes each time. The Internet is some what overloaded at the moment.
I will get there when all is sorted. Have a really great week now.

bowledover said...

To all visitors thank you for your visit and comments.
I have made contact with many of you.
If I have not replied then I apologise.
The Internet has been some what overloaded since Thursday night, when the sad news regarding Michael Jackson was announced.
I am looking forward to visiting you all again on SWF.

Glennis said...

Must be just me, but I cannot see any photos on this post. Which is a pity!

Glennis said...

Sorry! I clicked back and there they were, must of just taken a long time loading. love the old Mountain Goat and the skies are great too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...