Thursday 2 July 2009

Sky Watch Friday 39


Under false pretences.

The weather here for the last week has been lovely, dry and hot with clear blue skies.
While great to look at hardly inspiring Sky Watching.
However the week before I saw these clouds at 6pm and thought that the wind had done
a good job on fluffing them up.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

To enlarge just click on the picture.

To see many more Sky Watch pictures from around the world just click on the Sky Watch
Banner in my side bar on the right.

To view The Cloud Appreciation Society there is a link in the right side bar also.

Thanks go to Dot and Tom for the inspiration in creating Sky Watch and to the many other volunteers for their
ongoing support and assistance in maintaining the meme.
Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

bobbie said...

all so wispy and wind-blown looking! Lovely!

Sylvia K said...

I love them! Marvelous shots! We get a lot of those wispy, playful looking kinds of clouds here as well. Always fun!

Eve said...

I really like the sky grouping. Beautiful!

Susan at Stony River said...

Beautiful! but I wouldn't have minded the clear blue either; outside my windows it's just grey and rain again. Enjoy your lovely warm weather!

the foto fanatic said...

Great wispy clouds

Jane Hards Photography said...

Our skies were like this, Beautiful feathery wisps of clouds. Not anymore.

Donna said...

These are SO Pretty!! Whispy!!

Carletta said...

Looks like fairies were dancing in the skies!
Beautiful shots!

My post is here: Carletta’s Captures.

Arija said...

Enlarged they look like ghosts floating across the blue sky.
In the smaller version in the two on the left they are like dandelion fairies floating on the wind.

Dancin Fool said...

They are lovely! Clouds like that always look like angels passing to me, racing over the skies.

Dewdrop said...

Amazing collection of mare's tail cirrus clouds! These are incredible!

srp said...

They look like that spun glass angel hair that you decorate with at Christmas... lovely.

Michele said...

I adore wispy and swirly clouds... so light and airy... a magical cloud to me..

They are pretty.

Hugs and kisses.♥

bowledover said...

Hi Michele, thanks for your visit and comments.
I have a new computer and its got a mind of its own.
Currently it is locking me out of several blogger sites, yours is one.
I am trying to sort it out, I will be in contact as soon as is possible.
Mean while glad you are ok .{{{hugs}}}

Bradley Hsi said...

These are some amazing clouds, thanks for sharing.

Inday said...

Dancing clouds. Excellent captures of heavenly Ballerinas.

Australia: Quadrat in Focus

Kirigalpoththa said...

Very unique patterns of clouds aren't they? love them..

Louise said...

The wispiness is soooooo pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...