Sunday 28 February 2010

February Lace








































This is the last piece of Lace for February.

It was designed by Miyoshi Kuroi
Various stitches have been altered to my own liking.

Materials: 200gms Crochet cotton No 20.
Crochet hook Number 1.25 UK size.
The making of this cloth was spread over three weeks,
because it requires concentration to detail.

This pattern will lend its self to clothing
and I hope to apply it to a project soon.

It is pressed here although looks very good unpressed.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dancin Fool said...

Oh my!! That made my jaw drop, seriously. That is absolutely beautiful!! xxx

bowledover said...

Thank you dancin', you will have it in your hands soon.
I am always pleased to see what can be done with a length of thread.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...