Sunday 7 March 2010

Mothers Day

A guest and pups arrived yesterday and hand delivered an early Mothers Day Gift, flowers and card.

What a surprise I had, when I early peeped at my gift.

I hold a dream to own a Mini Cooper.

My gift is A Mini Cooper S Thrill experience.
I get to drive some laps, in a reimagining of the 60s classic, on one of four circuits,
on a date of my choosing. Wow, I am longing to arrange the booking.

I feel like Nana in Aliens in the Attic, when a device held by the aliens turns Nana into a super-ninja.
I hope to do my image proud and manage a good speed.

Thank you dancin'
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

imac said...

Wonderful pressy and card. Enjoy.

Donna B Good said...

This is Sidonna at healingartplay. I hope your "cruisin" works for you. My wheels (alas) seem to be a lemon but I will keep on keeping on knowing there are other nanas like you out there! take care.S

bowledover said...

Thanks Imac.
I will blog the event and let you know my speed too.
Be well friend.

bowledover said...

Hi Sidonna.
Thanks for your visit and comment.

Yes, I look forward to the days experience. Then will return to my little C2,and live on memory.
Unless I see a hot air ballon flight that is another of my dreams.
I hope you are well.

Dancin Fool said...

Hey Bowledover! I am so excited for you! It makes me grin from ear to ear!

You are most very welcome!

My Mum's going to be a racing driver!

xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...