Thursday 5 April 2007

In The Warm Light of Day

Well today I have thought what a fool I have been to have sent some of my cards out without taking a photo first. I did not know that by tea time yesterday I would have a blog site up and running. Big thanks to Mac's Neice at Cagedminutes for doing this with me.
All is not lost though as Dancing Fool at twoknightsandmaidens, has come to the rescue and is e mailing me some back.
I do enjoy getting emersed in a project and find it hard to resist impulse buys. So today I bought the yarn to make a twised broach and yarn to make a sleeveless cardigan and even more yarn to make two gifts for people who I know like surprises.
Mind I am finding it difficult to leave the computer at the moment, it has an addictive quality to it. I even gave up a good film last night to devote time to my blog.
Next contact I hope to have finished a beaded scarf and will show it.

4 comments:

Mac's niece said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!

I too can help with some of your past card making pieces... I'll send pictures in due course.

Dancin Fool said...

This is great! I second the welcome to the world of blogging!

Well done to you both Bowledover and Macs Niece! We are almost family blog! (Dad are you listening? You'd love it!)

Will send pictures soon, in the meantime happy posting, be visiting again very soon!

xxx

bowledover said...

Many thanks to Mac's Neice and Dancin' Fool, for your help and comments.It is lovely to feel that you are talking to someone, the world seems closer.
I will be in contact after Bowls.

Dancin Fool said...

Hello! When you have a moment look at my latest post. It has a link to the blog you need to leave a comment on with your top 10 books.

Looking forward to seeing your list. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...