Friday 13 April 2007

Inspiration

I have been in need of inspiration to resume my Kimino card making.
Pictures will appear when Dancin' Fool has an opportunity to show me how to do this, as I am still a novice on Blogging methods.
Well inspiration comes in strange ways and today as I sorted out my jewellery box I found bits such as odd earrings,beads and chains, which can be converted into features on the cards, I felt much better and am looking forward to starting designing my cards again.
This reminded me that some time ago I saw an advertisement for people to take their old or broken jewellery into a jeweller, who then would assemble the items and create a new peice for the owner to wear.
I liked this idea are there any budding crafters out there who would like to try this?

1 comment:

Dancin Fool said...

What a wonderful idea, well two wonderful ideas. We must talk posting pictures soon so you can display your items. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...