Saturday 14 April 2007

Open work Scarf Picture.

Well as you can see I have made up for lost time with the projects I have been telling you about, as well as having a good instructor Dancin' Fool show me how to publish my photos.
The scarf is in two ply with a crystal beaded hem to give substance to it when it is worn.
The pattern is from, CKDA or Canadian Knitwear Designers & Artisans.
It is designed by Wannietta Prescod of Knit Your Way and called a Knotted Openwork Scarf.
The fastener is from my jewellery and is a leather face mask of a fashion model.
This was made by steaming leather until it is soft and pliable, then stretching it over a relief mold until it is dry colour was added later to seperate the face from the flowing headwear.
I enjoyed this project very much.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...