Saturday 12 July 2008

Applique Time

Its a little early for Autumn/ Winter however when I saw these lovely colour fat quarters I could not resist buying them, there will be many projects to make for home.
Throughout the winter months I hope to be making Applique cushions for the guest room on rectangle, square and cylinder shape cushions and in shades of blue.
At the moment I am still completing the cords for the curtain there are 28 now only 22 to go. When Its finished I will show it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dancin Fool said...

They are very beautiful, what a lovely collage. You have a great eye for colours and designs.

bowledover said...

Thank you and its a change from the blue and white which I enjoy so much.
Have a good time away we are thinking of you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...