Saturday 5 July 2008

Bias Binding Applique' Course

This is the work I started on the course I attended last Monday and thought that you may like to see the work in progress. It measures 40 cm x 40 cm.
It was delayed while I unpicked it to take a copy of the pattern for two friends. Normally one would finish each ring before adding another. However I wanted to show the friends how it is built up.
It is only tacked in at this stage.
I was given a lovely book on Celtic Crosses a short while ago, so there will be no shortage of patterns to use on my next projects.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dancin Fool said...

That is beautiful and has a stunning 3D effect. I am looking forward to seeing it progress.

bowledover said...

Thanks dancin'.
I have been playing with various ideas for applique' using crochet so it passes many hours.

The tutor mentioned that its the maths that count in this applique'. Its maths in Knitting Crochet and Sewing also.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...